The University of Michigan Program in Survey Methodology offers programs of study at the doctoral, master's and certificate levels. The PhD and MS programs prepare students for careers in private and academic survey research firms, government agencies, and corporations. The certificate program is designed to provide students with specialized knowledge in survey methodology to enhance skills in current positions and to expand career opportunities. Non-Candidate for Degree status is an attractive option for professionals seeking to increase their skills or continue graduate studies without completing a full degree program and for those who wish to test their capabilities before pursuing a graduate degree. The links below provide detailed information about each program.
- Master of Science in Survey Methodology
- Doctor of Philosophy in Survey Methodology
- Certificate in Survey Methodology
- Departmental Non-Candidate for Degree
- New option Graduate Data Science Certificate Program