The Michigan Program in Survey and Data Science (MPSDS) is a Rackham Program. MPSDS tuition rates will be found in the fee structure under the Rackham Interdepartmental, Graduate listing. Tuition and Fees are subject to change without notice by the Regents of the University.
|Fall 2022 - Winter 2023 Rates||Michigan Resident||Non-Michigan Resident|
Full Time (9+ credits)
Part Time First Hour
Part Time Additional Hours
A student who registers for classes is assessed the following per term: Tuition, Registration Fee, Michigan Student Assembly Fee, Student Legal Services Fee, and a School/College Government Fee. Additionally, a student may be charged a laboratory or other supplemental fee per class. A complete list of fees, tuition and related details can be found in the Tuition & Fees section of the Office of the Registrar's website.
Cost of Attendance for International Students (2023-2024)
Estimated cost of attendance for international students, for one year, beginning fall 2023: $82,146
- Out-of-state tuition and fees (fall and winter): $55,062
- Housing & Meals (12 months): $23,310
- Books and supplies (fall and winter): $1,260 per semester
- International Student Fee: $1,000 (Learn more about this fee)
- Mandatory Health insurance (non-GSI, offered through International Center, 12 months): $2,517